DETERMINING THE GREAT LOOKING BEARD STYLES
Form the historical past, men’s facial hair means so many things. Egyptian people had their very own beard styles to represent their honor, British had the beard styles for culture. And Jews had their beard styles to show religious belief. In the 21st century, there are more varieties of facial hair available regarding men’s artistic personality. When it comes to beard styles, you need to consider some guiding principle to have a great looking beard. Whether you love small facial hair or want to have the perfect match for long hair with beard styles, the first thing you need to consider is your face shape. Here are some of the most popular beard styles with the matches shape:
- Oval: Oval is the ideal shape to have the most attractive facial hair. If your cheekbones are little wider than jawbone, and jawbone is rounded in shape. Then you are the luckiest one. You can go out with any get the style that you want. As an example, small beard styles will be the perfect choice to try out.
- What do you need?
(These are the commonly used and essential tools for having all the beard styles on you own)
- How do you do it?
- Take an electric trimmer, and use the longer guard length.
- Start at the center of the neck and chin and move towards to the ears.
- As long as you are on the right track, choose the parameters for the cheek line.
- When you are done, reduce the trimmer length and use the same method until you reach an adjustable point. Then finish using the beard oil.
- Round: If you have the wide jawline, cheekbones, and a short chin, the rocking beard style among all the beard styles will be going with the small beard styles. You can also try any styles, which is shorter on the chin or way too long in the chin. For an example, look at the Goatee’s beard style.
- Square: if you want to have the beard style which highlights, you need to have the square face shape. If you have a square jaw, most of the Hollywood actors matches with you. In this face shape, you can go with sharp right angles, circle beard and have a long hair with beard styles as well. You can also try a beard without sideburns and a trimmed, floating mustache.
- Heart: Prominent chins are the sign of triangle face shape which is best fitted for the beardstache. And heat is the opposite of the triangle which features a larger forehead, along with the pointed chin. This time, the thick beard will be the best pick with long hair for you.
If any of the shapes match for you, you are the luckiest one. There are so many people out there having their own facial hair. As long as you can determine the best style to represent yourself, you can go with any of countless beard styles.
if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us